Please Follow these 5 Tips to Keep Your Smile Shining Healthy and Bright this Summer!
- Stay on a Routine. Don’t lose the good habits that you have worked so hard at throughout the school year. Keep to 2 minute twice daily brushing and once a day flossing habits!
- Floss like a Boss. Flossing cleans 35% of tooth surfaces that your toothbrush cannot reach! Flossing prevents bad breath, cavities, tartar buildup and gum disease. This protects your teeth and overall health, including your heart. So get those boss vibes going 100% and floss regularly!
- Stock Up on Healthy Snacks. Choose fresh fruits over processed sugary treats. Remember, processed sugary treats include carbohydrates that we don’t think of as sugar but pack into the grooves of teeth and breakdown into cavity causing sugars.
- Rethink Your Drink. Water is a tooth friendly drink! Water cleans teeth by washing away food debris and acids. Reach for nature’s cavity fighter!
- Schedule a Dental Visit. Summer appointments are available. It is not too early to start thinking about Kindergarten, second, sixth, and 9th grade school dental health forms.
Brush, Floss, Smile and Enjoy your Summer Break!
The City Kids Dental Team